Follow us on Twitter E-Mail Feed

Blueberry yogurt smoothie

I recently bought a new small blender so I can finally make all sort of different foods that I couldn't make before, like this smoothie. I've never made a smoothie before, it's quite fun :D
In the future I want to try out other types of smoothie like with strawberries and bananas.


For this one I used the ingredients I always have at home: white fat-free yogurt and blueberries. The smoothie came out very soft and tasty!

Please note how the 3 blueberries in the photo look like Mickey Mouse's head :P

Ingredients:
  • 2 tbs blueberries
  • about 400 g white fat-free yogurt
  • 1 ts sugar (optional)
Directions:
Put all the ingredients in the blender and ...well, blend :D

4 comments:

raquel said...

I love yogurt smoothies. Yours looks invitingly tasty and smoothy. Yumyum! =)
http://erecipe.com

Wonderland said...

Thank you, it really was! Which kind of smoothies do you usually make?

misao said...

LOOOL mickey mouse!! XD

great one :D

Wonderland said...

Thank you :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...