- 150 gr ready to eat shrimps (I took cooked one, let them cool and peeled them xD)
- a handful of iceberg salad or any other salad you like, chopped in slices
- half avocado, chopped or in slices
- 2 spoons chopped smoked salmon
- 2 spoons very finely chopped sweet onions
- 2 spoons chopped ananas (optional, I left this out because I'm allergic to ananas
So this is basically the situation: you just mix the above ingredients together, or dispose them decoratively on the plate.. and add the sauce!
Ah... the sauce.. you can use all kind of sauces you prefer. For this, I used cocktail sauce with yogurt.
Ingredients of the sauce:
- 2 spoons of ketchup
- 2 spoons of yogurt
- 1 spoon of oil
- 3 spoons of lowfat milk
- a bit of salt if you think it isn't salty enough
Just emulsionate everything well togheter, and voilà.. Ready to eat. :)